1.10.2007

Wiki Eternities

My 'Eternities' series of fictional prose is now posted to Google Doc's. I had originally thought that if a document was stored there, you could open up collaboration to everyone and anyone, but it would appear that you have to be invited, so please email me at duncpatt@yahoo.co.uk if you wish to help me edit these! In addition, if anyone reads anything on here and would like to help me edit the work, please just let me know and I'll move it to Google Doc's as well! The beauty behind the Google Doc's setup is that many people can edit the same document, similar to a Wiki, thus making it a collaborative effort. Lawrence Lessig, a Lawyer from the States, once posted his book, Code, online as a Wiki, opening it up to editing by both his supporters and his detractors. Perhaps this could be tried with other texts that are already in the public domain, like the Bible, Origin of the Species, or Das Capital.

No comments:

Post a Comment